Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ready to Start Blogging

In March, the Utah Legislature passed the "Legal Tendar Act" as a symbolic statement for a hard currency.

I registered the domain UtahGold.us to explore ideas around currency.

As I studied the market and the rapid rise in silver and gold prices, I got the distinct impression that people investing in precious metals in April were like sheep being led to slaughter.

Sure enough, the corrupt and captured exchanges where prices are set changed the margin requirements and manufactured a massive pull back in gold and silver prices. This manufactured pullback benefit the hedge funds with massive short positions on precious metals. CoinUpdate talks about the manipulation.

Anyway, the manipulations led to a 35% correction in the price of silver ... and I actually feel comfortable returning to the effort I was making on UtahGold.US.

No comments:

Post a Comment